Candice Richards joined MidOcean Partners as a Compliance Officer in 2013. Mrs. Richards is responsible for developing and implementing ESG initiatives across the Firm and its portfolio companies, and is the Chair of the Firm’s ESG Committees. Additionally, Mrs. Richards is a member of the Firm’s Pricing Committee. Mrs. Richards is admitted to the New York State and State of Connecticut Bar, and serves on the board of First Workings, an organization that helps NYC students acquire social capital through paid summer internships and one-on-one mentorships.
- September 2021: 2021 PE Leaders in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Recent Speaking Engagements
- May 2022: BluWave: "Women in PE Forum"
- April 2022: Practicing Law Institute Twenty-Third Annual Private Equity Forum: “Diversity in the Private Equity Industry – Do’s, Don’ts and Investor Considerations"
- December 2021: Global ESG Live (hosted by Private Equity Wire, Hedgeweek, and Institutional Asset Manager) "Asset Owners: Allocating for Impact"
- November 2021: UCITS & AIFMD for US Managers New York: The Rise of ESG in Europe
- April 2021: Opal Group Celebrating Women in Structured Finance & Fintech 2021: Cultivating the Next Generation of Women Leaders
- April 2021: Alternative Credit Council Global Virtual Summit 2021: “ESG for Private Markets: Tackling Operational Challenges”
- March 2021: Private Equity International, Responsible Investment Forum 2021: “Good Sustainability Reporting”
- December 2020: Opal Group - CLO Summit 2020: "ESG and Impact CLOs"
- October 2020: UCITS and AIFMD for US Managers - New York: "Impact of Global Crises on ESG in Europe"
- September 2020: Private Debt Investor, New York Forum: "ESG in Private Debt and Responsible Lending"
- May 2018: Private Fund Compliance Forum 2018: "Strategies for Marrying ESG Implementation and Compliance"
- New York University, B.A.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.