Candice Richards joined MidOcean Partners as a Compliance Officer in 2013. Previously, Mrs. Richards was a Compliance Officer at Gresham Investment Management LLC, a financial investment advisory firm. Prior to this, Mrs. Richards was a Compliance Associate at Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Mrs. Richards is responsible for implementing ESG initiatives across the Firm, and is a member of the Firm’s ESG Committee and Pricing/Valuation Committee. She is admitted to the New York State and State of Connecticut Bar.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- December 2020: Opal Group - CLO Summit 2020: "ESG and Impact CLOs"
- October 2020: UCITS and AIFMD for US Managers - New York: "Impact of Global Crises on ESG in Europe"
- September 2020: Private Debt Investor, New York Forum: "ESG in Private Debt and Responsible Lending"
- May 2018: Private Fund Compliance Forum 2018: "Strategies for Marrying ESG Implementation and Compliance"
- New York University, B.A.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.