Chicago, IL (October 7, 2020) — The Planet Group, a leading provider of outsourced human capital and consulting solutions, was named by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms.
To qualify as a Fastest Growing US Staffing Firm, agencies had to have posted at least $1 million in revenue in 2015 and have a compound annual growth rate in organic revenue of at least 15% between 2015 and 2019.
SIA bases the list on staffing revenue, which is calculated from temporary staffing, direct hire, retained search and temp-to-perm conversion fees. The Planet Group specializes in contract staffing, contract-to-hire and direct hire in several high-growth areas, including:
- Life Sciences (Planet Pharma)
- Energy / Engineering (Planet Forward)
- Nursing (Planet Healthcare)
- Creative & Digital Marketing (Planet Interactive)
- Enterprise Technology / Big Data / Cloud Computing (Planet121)
- Accounting & Finance / Human Resources / Administrative (WinterWyman’s Professional division)
- Core Technology / Software Engineering / Quality Assurance (WinterWyman’s Technology division)
Seventy-six staffing agencies were included on the Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms list. Founded in 2009, this is the first year that The Planet Group was recognized.
“We’re proud to be included among so many of our industry’s premier firms,” said Michael Stomberg, CEO of The Planet Group. “We have seen tremendous growth for several years in our key staffing areas, specifically in the Life Sciences, Technology, Energy and Healthcare sectors. We are fortunate to have a global portfolio of customers that gives our consultants growth opportunities and in return delivers exceptional results to our clients.”