Adrienne Dale-Burns serves as a Portfolio Manager for the MidOcean CLO strategy. Adrienne has over 20 years of experience in corporate debt investing. Prior to joining MidOcean in August 2019, Adrienne spent 14 years working within the Credit Investments Group at Credit Suisse Asset Management (“CSAM”), primarily as a credit analyst covering the Food & Beverage, Retail and Consumer sectors. Before joining CSAM, Adrienne was a Senior High Yield Analyst covering the Automotive sector at CIBC World Markets.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- December 2020: Opal's CLO Summit: Managers Roundtable
- December 2020: IMN ABS East: "Trends in the CLO Sector: Sector Opportunities and Risks"
- June 2020: Opal Women in Structured Finance Summit: Roundtable - "Women in Structured Finance"
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- New York University, Stern School of Business, M.B.A.